- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin discoloration
- Sun damage
The Skin Care Management System was designed for prolonged use with little to no irritation or acclimation.
Using the 5-step System is easy and intuitive. Immediately feel the difference from the first application. Skin will appear noticeably smoother and healthier.
By following the 5-step regimen daily, results will be sustained and improved.
Clinically validated system with synergistic layered technology:
1. Cleanse: Glycolic cleansers encourage a soft, smooth and more refined skin texture.
2. Rejuvenate: Vitamin C & DMAE Complex improve the appearance of wrinkles, skin firmness and create a lifted, radiant look.
3. Resurface: Dynamic ingredients target textural concerns and provide multifaceted resurfacing needs.
A second resurfacing product can be applied to improve the appearance of pigmentation and sun damage.
4. Hydrate: Versatile solution regulates moisture content, guards against inflammation and greatly enhances skin rejuvenation.
5. Protect: Broad spectrum UV protection from the sun’s harmful rays. Microscopic sponge encapsulation system provides a silky matte surface that does not feel heavy or oily.
- 100% of subjects saw a photographic improvement in skin appearance with usage of Skin Care Management System.
- 100% of subjects witnessed an overall improvement in the quality of their skin with usage of the Skin Care Management System.
- 94% of subjects observed no acclimation period from initial use of products. The other 6% of participants experienced only transient dryness and flaking with initial usage of Skin Care Management System.
- Easy to use
- Long-term solution
- Addresses multiple skin care concerns
- Solutions for all skin types